cataract


A man aged 58 years complained of vision disturbed since 6 days ago, that the longer the more severe. Obstructed vision feels like a spider's nest, every evening and morning. From the results of the examination, we obtained data: blood pressure 120/80 mm Hg, pulse 78, temperature 36.6, 20 respiration, body weight 60 kg, with the results of laboratory blood sugar 350.
treatment and the explanation
with some data that we acquired the disease may be diagnosed this patient is cataract, although not close the possibility of other diseases. Because the new few days, this disease is still to enter the initial phase so that we give drugs:
1. 2X 2.5 mg glibenclamide as anti diabetic
2. pirenoxine 4X 0.005% as anticataract
after that we gave to the men about the disease and give suggestions for the control of each drug up

1 comment:

  1. I am indeed very grateful to God for his goodness in my life, and also I want to use this medium to extend my gratitude to Doctor Uwadia Amenifo for curing me of my glaucoma and diabetes with his wonderful herbs. Beloved brothers and sisters Milk David is my name, I suffered from diabetes for 20 years my sugar level was over 200. In addition to that I was also having great issues with my eyes my doctor diagnosed cataract/glaucoma. This problem was as a result of my work in the banking sector where my eyes was always exposed to a computer set.it became worst that I was unable to see anything clearly. When one is close to me, I could only see the head to the chest. My doctor prescribed so many medicines for me, and I was taking medicine for both my diabetes and glaucoma. But the medicines were not doing me well, as I was still suffering from both ailments. But someone introduced me to an herbalist Dr Amenifo, and I got in contact with him. After explaining to him, he assured me of total cure with his herbal medicine off course no harm in trying I tried to believe him and I gave him a try. Behold he prepared the herbal medicine and shipped it to me, I used it as prescribed by him, and behold I am totally free and cured for first my glaucoma, and the second arrangement was made to also cure me of my diabetes, he prepared the herbal medicine for diabetes, and shipped it to me. After using it my brothers I am here to say I am now totally cured of my diabetes my current sugar level now is 100. Please I want you all to help me say a big thanks to Dr Uwadia for saving my life. In case you have problems same as mine as I then was, please I advise you to immediately contact Dr Uwadia, and get your permanent cure. His contact details are as follows. Email (doctoruwadiaamenifo@gmail.com) and his digit is (+2349052015874).

    ReplyDelete